Brandon Hearing Centers is committed to providing comprehensive and professional hearing health care. These services are provided from prevention to rehabilitation, for all individuals with hearing concerns. Our patient care is uniquely tailored and reflects the professional concern and attention required to allow each individual to succeed toward their goal of improved quality of life through better hearing.
Complete audiological evaluation
Cleaning and servicing of hearing aids
(please ask us about your preferred make & model)
In office demo of cutting-edge hearing instruments
We carry many different types of hearing aid accessories including:
- Cleaning Tools
- Drying Units
- Bluetooth Devices
- Assisted Listening Devices
- TV Ears
We provide custom ear molds for applications such as:
- Sports Enthusiasts
Our vast assortment of products are dependable, high-quality instruments at the cutting edge of technology. We carry, and expertly fit, blue tooth compatible hearing aids, and products from the following manufacturers:
Are you looking for another manufacturer? Please contact us and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Oticon Opn: A new kind of hearing instrument
- More reassuring – Charging your Opn hearing aids overnight quickly becomes a routine. The charger gives them an overnight “home” so you always remember where they are, and you can count on a full charge in the morning, so you are ready for your day.
- More convenient – There’s no need to replace batteries every few days. You don’t even have to open the battery drawer.
- More efficient – Save the time, money and environmental impact of buying hundreds of batteries every year.
Hearing Aids Shown to Reduce Risk of Cognitive Decline
Conducted by researchers with the Université Victor-Segalen, Bordeaux 2 (UB2), Bordeaux, France, the study followed 3,670 adults, ages 65 and older, over a 25-year period and compared the trajectory of cognitive decline among those who used hearing aids and those who did not.
The study indicates that people with hearing loss who wear hearing aids have the same risk for age-related cognitive decline as people without hearing loss. Conversely, cognitive decline is accelerated for individuals who have hearing loss and don’t use hearing aids.
Are you taking full advantage of your hearing health benefits?
- Hearing Care Solutions (HCS)
205 E Brandon Blvd, Suite C, Brandon, FL 33511
M, T, TH, F: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Wed, Sat - Sun: Closed